Wednesday 8 August 2007

Keeping your finger on the pulse

How up to date are you? When did you last flick over the leading journal in your speciality? Did you catch the health headlines this morning? Have you heard the latest from the department of health?

I know - you'd like to keep up to date, it's just that you're busy. Too busy, somehow.

Luckily help is hand. Using Google Reader I'm able to scan news from a variety of sources on one web page. From that page I can then distribute the news to a number of different pages - each page focuses on one aspect of health or illness. This means all you need to do is remind yourself to visit the library website from time to time, click on the topic that interests you and see all the latest news.

Why not have a look at the service today? And if you don't see the aspect of health or illness that interests you most covered on the page then please let me know and I will see if I can set up a new topic page, just for you!

No comments: